1. Personal Information
|Name||Dr. M.Y.Bhanu Murthy|
2. Academic Information
|Name of the Degree||Name of the College||Name of the University||Year of Passing||Specialization|
|Post Doc||Lincoln University College, Malaysia||Lincoln University College, Malaysia||Pursuing||Advanced Communications|
|Ph.D||Acharya Nagarjuna University College of Engineering and Technology, ANU, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur, A.P.||Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur||2016||Biomedical Image Processing|
|M.E||Dr.M.G.R.Engineering College, Maduravoyal, Chennai, T.N.||University of Madras, Chennai||2002||Applied Electronics|
|B.E||Arunai Engineering College, Tiruvannamalai, T.N.||University of Madras, Chennai||1999||Electronics and Communication|
3. Experience (Teaching/Industry/R&D)
|SNO||Period||Designation||Name of Organization||Experience|
|1||June 1999||June 2005||Assistant Professor, ECE||Vignan's Engineering College, Vadlamudi, Guntur, A.P.||06 years|
|2||July 2005||November 2005||Associate Professor & HoD, IT||Vignan's Engineering College, Vadlamudi, Guntur, A.P.||05 months|
|3||December 2005||November 2007||Associate Professor, ECE & Officer Incharge of Examinations||Vignan's Institute of Information Technology, Duvvada, Visakhapatnam, A.P.||02 years|
|4||December 2007||August 2008||Associate Professor, ECE||Vignan's Institute of Technology and Science, Deshmukhi, Hyderabad, Telangana||09 months|
|5||September 2008||August 2009||Professor &HoD, ECE||Arjun College of Technology and Science, Hyderabad, Telangana||01 year|
|6||September 2009||till date||Professor, ECE||Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology, Nambur, Guntur, A.P.||13 years|
Industry Experience: Presently working as Senior Consultant – Blockchain Development for Shambhala Samatvam Pvt.Ltd., Bangalore from Dec 2018 – till date.
Total Teaching, Research and Industry Experience: 23 years
Fields of Interest: Blockchain for Business, Medical Image Processing and Analysis, Advanced Communications
PhD Thesis: An Automated MRI Segmentation Framework for Brains with Tumors and Multiple Sclerosis Lesions
Subjects Taught: (1) Signals & Systems (2) Analog Communications (3) Digital Communications (4) Satellite Communications (5) Electromagnetic Waves & Transmission Lines (6) Antennas & Wave Propagation (7) Optical Communications (8) Radar Systems (9) Telecommunication Switching Systems and Networks (10) Probability Theory & Stochastic Processes (11) Data & Computer Communications (12) Linear & Digital IC’s (13) Digital Signal Processing (14) Microwave Engineering (15) Television Engineering (16) Electronic Devices and Circuits (17) Digital Logic Design (18) Wireless Communication and Networks (19) Image Processing (20) Embedded System Design (M.Tech) (21) Embedded and Real Time Systems (M.Tech) (22) Radar Signal Processing (M.Tech) (23) Digital Data Communications (M.Tech) (24) Image and Video Processing (M.Tech) (25) Digital System Design (M.Tech)
Administrative Experience (at college level):
1. Head of the Department
2. SPIC MACAY Heritage Club Convener
3. Officer In-charge of Examinations
4. Training and Placement Coordinator
5. Students’ Internship Coordinator
6. Alumni Association Coordinator
7. Student Cultural Activities Coordinator
8. Industry Interactions for MoU
9. NPTEL SPOC (Single Point Of Contact)
10. Students Activities Council (SAC) Faculty SPOC
11. NBA&NAAC Co-Coordinator at department level
4. MOOCs Certifications
1. ‘IBM Blockchain Foundation for Developers’ badge authorized by IBM and issued by Coursera: https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/1b45cac8-7aee-4f21-bc77-1ab53a054625/public_url
2. ‘Blockchain for Business’ Professional Certificate issued by The Linux Foundation, in collaboration with edX: https://credentials.edx.org/credentials/5ae452138c41448889d5a892aae0c651/
3. ‘Artificial Intelligence Foundations Specialist’ badge authorized by IBM and issued by Coursera: https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/2c4a4ed7-1e50-40b3-9e40-22f1c8953ead/public_url
4. ‘AI Foundations for Everyone’, a 3-course specialization by IBM on Coursera. Specialization Certificate earned on October 1, 2019: https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/specialization/E53L8JNFY4WS
5. ‘Blockchain Revolution’, a 4-course specialization by INSEAD on Coursera. Specialization Certificate earned on May 11, 2020: https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/specialization/ZYT3Y7WJXLZF
1. ‘IBM Blockchain Foundation for Developers’ by IBM on Coursera: https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/certificate/BNC6P8BLZAXS
2. ‘Blockchain: Understanding its Uses and Implications’ by The Linux Foundation on edX: https://courses.edx.org/certificates/37ddcd862d37427a848d2767683fb750
3. ‘Blockchain for Business – An Introduction to Hyperledger Technologies’ by The Linux Foundation on edX: https://courses.edx.org/certificates/43567d5eed54449d9d9a8efcbc5fc754
4. ‘Bitcoin and Cyptocurrencies’ by Berkeley on edX: https://courses.edx.org/certificates/cdd8f9ce59414f5f9442858a6aa611bc
5. ‘Blockchain Architecture Design and Use Cases’ by IBM on NPTEL: http://nptel.ac.in/noc/social_cert/noc18-cs47/NPTEL18CS47S113202581810152064.jpg
6. ‘Building AI Powered Chatbots without Programming’ by IBM on Coursera: https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/verify/UW4CVHKPXLVM
7. ‘Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson’ by IBM on Coursera: https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/verify/4CY52GJ86LQV
8. ‘Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)’ by IBM on Coursera: https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/verify/8L5XHQTXXBPY
9. ‘Effective Engineering Teaching in Practice’ issued by NPTEL: https://nptel.ac.in/noc/social_cert/noc18-ge02/NPTEL18GE02S13501441810061823.jpg
10. ‘Educational Leadership’ issued by NPTEL: https://nptel.ac.in/noc/social_cert/noc17-hs33/NPTEL17HS33S1310075171002212.jpg
11. ‘Designing Learner-Centric MOOCs’ issued by NPTEL: https://nptel.ac.in/noc/social_cert/noc19-ge15/NPTEL19GE15S31370078191154770.jpg
12. ‘Enterprise Blockchain for Supply Chain’ issued by IEEE
13. ‘Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python’ issued by Coursera: https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/verify/EFBPHFZH8YVD
14. ‘Programming with Cloud IoT Platforms’ issued by Coursera: https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/verify/SAUGMRMXHBLK
15. ‘Introduction to Applied Machine Learning’ issued by Coursera: https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/verify/JYDB7EM8JRUM
16. ‘Structuring Machine Learning Projects’ issued by Coursera: https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/verify/YSUBFWEB6UAL
5. Consultancy Projects
- ‘Development of GIS based Blockchain Land Records System’ in collaboration with SECON – Shambhala Samatvam Pvt.Ltd., Bangalore, INDIA
- ‘Development of Identity as a Service (IaaS) with support for Hyperledger Indy’s DIDs’ in collaboration with Blockchain and Innovation Mentoring Lab, SPAIN
6. Professional Memberships
- IEEE – Membership No: 95501993
- IEI – Membership No: M-1645360
- ISTE – Membership No: LM-131388
- IEAE – Membership No: IEAE2017710
7. Awards and Recognitions
- Expert Certificate in recognition as ‘UI/UX Expert in Smart India Hackathon Grand Finale 2022 Hardware Edition’ issued by Ministry of Education’s Innovation Cell and AICTE
- Certificate of Recognition as Primary Evaluator in ‘Toycathon 2021’ issued by Ministry of Education’s Innovation Cell and AICTE
- Certificate of Appreciation as Mentor for Project Oriented Problem Based Learning (POPBL) Program from IUCEE Foundation
- Certificate of Appreciation from NPTEL, IIT Madras as SPOC for Active Local Chapter in VVIT, Guntur
- Research Excellence Award 2017 from Institute for Exploring Advances in Engineering (IEAE), Bangalore
- Best Faculty Award from EET CRS, Kolkata in 6th Faculty Branding Awards’18
- Outstanding Faculty in Engineering Award from Venus International Foundation, Chennai in VIFA 2018
- Certificate of Excellence from EET CRS, Mumbai in 5th Academic Achievement Awards’17
- Award for Teaching Excellence from Indus Foundation, USA in Indo-Global Education Summit & Expo 2017
- Education Award for Excellence from Confederation of Education Excellence (CEE), New Delhi in Education Conclave and Excellence Awards 2017
- Best Teacher Award on September 15th 2004 on the occasion of Engineers day in Dept. of ECE, based on students feedback at VEC, Vadlamudi
- Best Teacher Award on September 15th 2005 on the occasion of Engineers day in Dept. of IT, based on students feedback at VEC, Vadlamudi
- Best Research Paper Award in IEEE ICCIC 2014 Conference
8. Professional Services
- Reviewer for ‘The Imaging Science Journal’ (Indexed in SCI, Scopus)
- Reviewer for ‘Cancer Reports’ (Indexed in SCI, Scopus)
- Reviewer for ‘Biomedical Engineering books of IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology’ Magazine
- Reviewer for ‘International Journal of Imaging Systems and Technology’ (Indexed in SCI, Scopus)
- Reviewer for Elsevier Journal ‘Informatics in Medicine Unlocked’ (Indexed in SCI, Scopus)
- Reviewer for ‘Biomedical and Pharmacology Journal’ (Indexed in Scopus, Thomson Reuters)
- Reviewer for ‘Biosciences Biotechnology Research Asia Journal’ (Indexed in Thomson Reuters)
- Reviewer for ‘International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security’ (Indexed in Scopus)
- Reviewer for books published by Apress, Springer group
9. Other Achievements and Recognitions
- Ratified as Professor by JNTU, Kakinada in 2017
- Success Story @ http://www.buzzingg.com/education/engineering-and-technology/yaswanth-bhanu-murthy-vvit-guntur/
- Certificate of Recognition as Valued Reviewer Cancer Reports, Wiley
- Certificate of Appreciation as Reviewer from Biomedical and Pharmacology Journal
- Certificate of Recognition as Valued Reviewer from IJERT Journal
- Consistently achieving above 90% feedback, university exam results and best teacher awards
- Ratified as Associate Professor by JNTU, Hyderabad in 2006
- Resource Person for guest lectures in the field of Medical Imaging, Advanced Communications in various colleges
- Successfully guiding student projects for ISB-TEP program since 2015
- Handling GATE classes during Sundays and holidays in various institutes such as GATEFORUM, GATEACADEMY, TIME, VISHWA etc. since 2008
10. Programming Languages, Hardware and Software Skills
- Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Rich Queries
11. Research Proposals Submitted/Grants Received
Title of the Project
Total Cost in Rs.
Sanctioned in March 2021, Ongoing
Demonstration and Popularization of Science and Engineering Design Products for the Young Students and Teachers of Guntur Region
Submitted, under processing
Development of Efficient Hybrid Classification Model for Automatic Detection of Osteoarthritis in Hip and Knee
AICTE RPS Rural
Recent Trends in Applied AI and Machine Learning
Development of a Secured and Transparent Model for Internet of Medical Things on Blockchain
Integration of Blockchain and Internet of Things
Opportunistic Control of Advances in Antenna Design
- “A Novel Method of Integrating Blockchain Technology with IoT in Medical Applications”, Patent Number: 202141010691 A, Country: India, Status: Published, Date: 19.03.2021.
- “A Novel Image Denoising Method with Hybrid Dual Tree Complex Wavelet Transform”, Patent Number: 2021101814, Country: Australia, Status: Granted, Date: 02.06.2021.
- “A Solar Energy Portable Power Bank”, Design Patent Number: 348927-001, Country: India, Status: Granted, Date: 27.05.2022.
- “Automated Agricultural System Based on Bluetooth Technology”, Patent Number: 2021104928, Country: Australia, Status: Granted, Date: 01.06.2022
- M.Y.Bhanu Murthy et al., “Fundamentals of Python Programming”, Scientific International Publishing House (SIPH), India, ISBN 978-93-5625-266-0, 2022, https://www.flipkart.com/fundamentals-python-programming/p/itm7e8deb8cdc7a3?pid=9789356252660
- M.Y.Bhanumurthy, Koteswararao Anne, “An Automated MRI Segmentation for Brains with Tumors and MS Lesions”, Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany, ISBN 978-620-2-01973-6, 2017, https://www.amazon.in/Automated-Segmentation-Brains-Tumors-Lesions/dp/6202019735
Murthy, M.Y.B., Enaul Haq, S., Anne, K., Sunil Babu, M. (2022). Integration of Artificial Intelligence and IoT on Agricultural Applications. In: Mukherjee, S., Muppalaneni, N.B., Bhattacharya, S., Pradhan, A.K. (eds) Intelligent Systems for Social Good. Advanced Technologies and Societal Change. Springer, Singapore. ISBN 978-981-19-0769-2, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-19-0770-8_3
- Murthy, M.Y.B. et.al, “Spectrum trading and sharing in unmanned aerial vehicles based on distributed blockchain consortium system”. Computers and Electrical Engineering, Vol 103, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compeleceng.2022.108255 (SCI, IF: 4.152, Q1), ELSEVIER.
- Murthy, M.Y.B., Koteswararao, A. & Babu, M.S. Adaptive fuzzy deformable fusion and optimized CNN with ensemble classification for automated brain tumor diagnosis. Eng. Lett.12, 37–58 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13534-021-00209-5 (SCI, IF: 3.920, Q2), SPRINGER Singapore.
- Murthy, M.Y.B. et.al, “Deep learning mechanism for predicting the axillary lymph node metastasis in patients with primary breast cancer”. BioMed Research International, Vol 2022, Article ID 8616535, 14 pages, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1155/2022/8616535 (SCI, IF: 3.246, Q2), HINDAWI.
- Murthy, M.Y.B. et.al (in press), “Detection and Classification of Benign-Malignant Lung Nodule on C.T. Images using GDDNN Classifier”. BioMed Research Internatiional. (SCI, IF: 3.246, Q2), HINDAWI.
- Murthy, M.Y.B. et.al (in press), “Deep learning with game theory assisted vertical handover optimization in a heterogeneous network”. International Journal on Artificial Intelligence Tools. (SCI, IF: 1.208, Q3), WORLD SCIENTIFIC.
- Murthy, M.Y.B. et.al (in press), “Development of adaptive adaboost classifier with optimal feature selection for enhanced intrusion detection in IoT”. International Journal of Information and Computer Security (2022). https://doi.org/1504/IJICS.2022.10046936 (Scopus, Q3), INDERSCIENCE.
- Murthy, M.Y.B. et.al (in press), “Applications, Merits and Demerits of WSN with IoT – A Detailed Review”. International Journal of Autonomous and Adaptive Communication Systems. (Scopus, Q4), INDERSCIENCE.
- Murthy, M. Y. B. al (2022). “Battery life time prediction of electric vehicle using artificial intelligence”. International Journal of Health Sciences, 6(S1). https://doi.org/10.53730/ijhs.v6nS1.8612 (Scopus)
- Murthy, M.Y.B. et.al, “A novel framework for medical applications with integrated blockchain and IoT architecture”, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 04-Special Issue, pp.1934-1938, September 2018. (Scopus)
- Murthy, M.Y.B., Koteswararao Anne, “Multiple sclerosis segmentation of brain MR images using modified histon based fast fuzzy C-means”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol.10, No.16, pp.37826-37833, September 2015. (Scopus)
- Murthy, M.Y.B., Koteswararao Anne, “An efficient neuro fuzzy based segmentation of normal tissues in brain MRI(BMRI) using extensive feature set”, Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Medical Imaging, Vol.1, No.5, pp.1-22, September 2014.
- Murthy, M.Y.B., Koteswararao Anne, “A novel method of brain tumor segmentation using extensive feature set”, Advances in Image and Video Processing, Vol.2, No.5, pp.11-26, October 2014.
- Murthy, M.Y.B., G.Surendra Babu, “Evaluation Robust Classification of SAR images by using tropical forestry applications”, International Journal of Engineering, Research and Technology, Vol.7, No.6, pp. 175-178, 2018.
- Murthy, M.Y.B., D.Mahesh, “Analysis of Polarimetric SAR data using speckle filter”, International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science Applications and Management Studies, Vol.3, No.5, 2014.
- Murthy, M.Y.B., G.Subba Rao, “SAR image classification using polarimetric decomposition and complex Wishart distribution”, International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science Applications and Management Studies, Vol.3, No.5, 2014.
- Murthy, M.Y.B., Aswani Gadde, “Zigbee based safety monitoring system”, International Journal of Innovative Research and Development, Vol.2, No.11, pp. 264-267, 2013.
- Murthy, M.Y.B., Y.Mallikarjuna Reddy, “A Comparative Study of Polarimetric SAR Image Speckle Reduction using Boxcar and Refined Lee Filters”, International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering, April 2011 special issue.
- Murthy, M.Y.B., Y.Mallikarjuna Reddy, “SAR data processing using range cell migration”, International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology, Vol.3, No.1, pp.388-398, January 2011.
- Murthy, M.Y.B., et al (in press), “Evaluating Deep Learning Algorithms for Natural Language Processing”, 4th International Conference on Communication and Computational Technologies, ICCCT 2022, 26th Feb – 27th Feb, Springer Singapore, Series ISSN: 2524-7565
- Murthy, M.Y.B et al (in press), “Swarm Intelligence and its Impact on Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery”, 3rd International Conference on Data Science, Machine Learning and Applications, ICDSMLA 2021, 26th Dec 2021, Springer.
- Murthy, M.Y.B., Koteswararao Anne, “An automated MRI segmentation framework for brains with tumors and multiple sclerosis lesions”, Proceedings in IEEE International Conference on Computation of Power, Energy, Information and Communication, pp.231-236, April 20-21, 2016, Chennai. Indexed in IEEE Xplore.
- Murthy, M.Y.B., Koteswararao Anne, “An automated segmentation of brain MRI for detection of normal tissues using improved machine learning approach”, Proceedings in IEEE International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communication Systems, January 5-7, 2015, Coimbatore, India. Indexed in IEEE Xplore.
- Murthy, M.Y.B., Koteswararao Anne, “An automated detection and segmentation of tumor in brain MRI using artificial intelligence”, Proceedings in IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research, pp.391-396, December 18-20, 2014, Coimbatore, India. Indexed in IEEE Xplore.
- Murthy, M.Y.B. et al., “Smart technology for business sector using blockchain technology”, International Conference on Advances in Communications, Computer Vision and Electrical System Technologies, March 04-05, 2022, VVIT, Guntur, India.
- Murthy, M.Y.B. et al., “An effective deep learning approach to pulmonary nodule classification in CT images”, International Conference on Advances in Communications, Computer Vision and Electrical System Technologies, March 04-05, 2022, VVIT, Guntur, India.
- Murthy, M.Y.B. et al., “Performance evaluation of MQTT protocol in Internet of Things”, International Conference on Advances in Communications, Computer Vision and Electrical System Technologies, March 04-05, 2022, VVIT, Guntur, India.
- Murthy, M.Y.B., Koteswararao Anne, “Detection and Segmentation of Normal Features and Abnormal Structures in Brain using 3D Slicer”, APAS Young Scientist Convention 2011, October 27-28, 2011, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, India.
- Murthy, M.Y.B., Y.Mallikarjuna Reddy, “Review of Speckle Filtering in Polarimetric SAR Images”, International Radar Symposium IRS 2011, September 07-09, 2011 Leipzig, German
- Murthy, M.Y.B., Y.Mallikarjuna Reddy, “SAR Data Processing Using Range- Doppler Algorithm with Range Cell Migration”, IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium IGARSS 2011 organized by IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society, July 25-29, 2011, Vancouver, Canad
- Murthy, M.Y.B., Y.Mallikarjuna Reddy, “Polarimetric SAR Image Speckle Reduction”, IEEE International Conference on Systems, Signals and Image Processing IWSSIP 2011, June 16-18, 2011, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovi
- Murthy, M.Y.B., Y.Mallikarjuna Reddy, “An Efficient Method of Processing SAR Images”, International Conference on Machine Intelligence Application to Power, Signal Processing, Communication and Control MIPSCCON 2011, April 07-09, 2011, GMRIT, Raja A.P., India.
14. Training/Conferences/Seminars/Summer School/Winter School attended
|SNO||Year||Title||Conducted At||Other Information|
|1||24th – 25th June 2016||Two day national seminar on ‘Advances in Image Processing’ Sponsored by NSERB||VVIT, Nambur, Guntur, A.P.|
|2||28th – 29th July 2015||Two day IUCEE workshop on ‘Recent trends in VLSI’||VVIT, Nambur, Guntur, A.P.|
|3||14th – 27th May 2015||Two week faculty development program in ‘MATLAB’||VVIT, Nambur, Guntur, A.P.|
|4||25th – 27th Sept 2014||Three day workshop on ‘LabVIEW’ by National Instruments||VVIT, Nambur, Guntur, A.P.|
|5||19th – 31st May 2014||Two week workshop on ‘Research Methodologies in ECE’||VVIT, Nambur, Guntur, A.P.|
|6||6th January 2014||One day workshop on ‘Research trends in Electromagnetics’||VVIT, Nambur, Guntur, A.P.|
|7||28th Oct – 09th Nov 2013||Two week faculty development programme on ‘Recent Advances on Microwave Engineering and its Applications’||PVP Siddartha Institute of Technology, Vijayawada, A.P.|
|8||17th July 2013||One day workshop on ‘NPTEL’ jointly organized by IIT Madras and VVIT||VVIT, Nambur, Guntur, A.P.|
|9||28th – 29th June 2013||Two day workshop on ‘Communication, Signal and Image Processing (COSIP)||JNTU, Vizianagaram, A.P.|
|10||13th – 25th May 2013||Two week faculty development program in ‘Teaching Methodologies’||VVIT, Nambur, Guntur, A.P.|
|11||25th – 29th Mar 2013||One week AICTE sponsored Workshop on ‘Embedded System Design based on ARM and MicroBlaze Platforms’||NIT, Warangal, Telangana|
|12||14th – 26th May 2012||Two week workshop on ‘MATLAB’||VVIT, Nambur, Guntur, A.P.|
|13||3rd – 4th Dec 2011||National Seminar on ‘Image Processing and Applications’(UGC Sponsored)||Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, A.P.|
|14||25th – 27th Aug 2008||National Workshop on ‘Communication Theory and Systems’||Andhra University,Visakhapatnam, A.P.|
|15||29th December 2007||Intensive course on ‘Advances in Wireless Communication’||Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana|
|16||27th – 28th Jan 2006||Two day workshop on ‘Recent Trends in Biomedical Instrumentation’||VEC, Vadlamudi, Guntur, A.P.|
|17||21st – 25th June 2004||Short term intensive course on ‘VLSI Design’||VEC, Vadlamudi, Guntur, A.P.|
|18||17th – 19th Dec 2003||Three day short course on ‘Advanced Signal Processing (SCSAP-03)’||Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana|
|19||12th – 16th May 2003||Short term intensive course on ‘Probability and Stochastic Processes’||VEC, Vadlamudi, Guntur, A.P.|
|20||22nd – 23rd Sept 2017||
Two day national seminar on ‘Advanced Antenna Design’ Sponsored by AICTE
|21||25th Jan 2018||One day NPTEL SPOC Workshop||IIT, Madras|
|22||14th July 2018||One day NPTEL SPOC Workshop||IIT, Madras|
|23||19th Jan 2019||One day NPTEL SPOC Workshop||IIT, Madras|
|24||26th July 2019||One day NPTEL SPOC Workshop||IIT, Madras|
|25||25th Jan 2020||One day NPTEL SPOC Workshop||IIT, Madras|